- We may collect information about you when you browse, visit and interact with this Website. Some of this information may be automatically collected, and some is collected when you interact with the Website.
- The type of information that may be automatically collected may include the date and time of access of the Website, the internet protocol (IP) address of the computer that you are using, the domain and host from which you access the internet, your browser software and operating system, and the specific activities you are engaged in while visiting the Website.
- Information from which you can be personally identified may also be collected by us at the Website, including but not limited to personal identification information: name, date and place of birth, nationality, ID number, postal address, email address, telephone number, information regarding products purchased at our Website and/or personal details such as credit card information and/or bank details (all referred to as “Personal Information”) and/or any other identifier that is obtained when you contact or communicate with us in connection with your use of this Website when you make an order. In all such cases we will collect Personal Information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us.
- Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
- When you order our products you must provide us with Personal Information including contact information and credit card information. We may ask you for additional and/or other information during the order process in order for us to enhance your user experience, improve the value and quality of the Service and to analyze use of the Service.
- When you order our products in order to protect us from fraud, we may verify the information you provide us by referring it to external service providers. As part of this verification process, we may receive personal information relating to you from such service providers, we reserve the right to analyze this information at all times.
- When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, you imply that you consent to the collecting of the Personal Information and using it.
- You may withdraw your consent by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at: Paliani, POB 1249, Kfar Saba, Israel.
- We will respond to your request within 30 days of its submission to us. Please note that information that you shared with others or that was copied by other customers may remain available online, including via search engine, even following your request for removal and deletion.
- Your personal information will be stored and processed on our computers or servers located in various jurisdictions in accordance with applicable law in such jurisdictions, including privacy laws. We will do our best to transfer your information via protected, secret and secure channels. If you object to any transfer of information in the manner described in these terms, please do not use the Service.
- You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our databases and servers, although we will always make reasonable efforts to do so upon your request, please be aware that we are unable to have your information removed from the records of any third party who has been provided with your information in accordance with this policy.
- We will keep and use your information in order to comply with our own legal obligations, for resolving disputes concerning your use of the Service and to enforce the terms of the Terms of Service Agreement.
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so and/or if you violate our Terms of Service and/or if we are required to disclose such information due to any legal inquiry or legal proceeding such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute or court order including proceedings concerning prevention of fraud. we will also release specific information in special cases, such as if there is an attempted breach of the security of the Website or a physical or property threat to you or others.
- We may also transfer user information, including Personal Information, in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, the sale of related assets or corporate division or other fundamental corporate change.
- We may provide access to your Personal Information to our personnel and/or third parties and/or third party service providers who perform services for us in connection with our Website or the services we provide.
- We may also transfer information, including Personal Information, in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, the sale of related assets or corporate division or other fundamental corporate change.
- Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. (“Shopify“), they provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
- All Information Collected on this Website is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
- If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
- All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
- To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. However, it is possible that someone may intercept or access communications, transmissions and/or Personal Information, and thus, we cannot guarantee the full security of your Personal Information, and any such information provided to us is at your sole risk. You must also seek to protect against unauthorized access to any information that you use in connection with this Website. In the event that we determine that there has been a security breach resulting the unauthorized disclosure of Personal Information to a third party, we will notify users by posting such information on the Website.
- If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
Age of consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the at the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the at the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here that it has been updated, so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we use and/or disclose it.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com or by mail at Paliani c/o Privacy Compliance Officer, POB 1249, Kfar Saba, Israel, and we will respond to your request within 30 days of its submission to us.
Priority of Documents
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Last update: January 2017